Tuesday, June 5, 2012

TURN AND BE SAVED

Turn to me oh man and be saved

June 5, 2012

"I have come to bring light to the world, but your hearts have become dull and cold. You have allowed the enemy to lull you into a deep sleep. So many things consume your time and your energy. Do you even ask yourself each day, 'Is this in the Fathers' will' ? You do not. You go about in vain, operating in your own selfish desires and ambitions, all of which have nothing to do with My Kingdom. When will you learn My stubborn people: Wake up! The day of the Lord approaches so quickly now, and will sadly catch many unaware. Turn to me while there is yet still a moment left. Repent of your sins, and worship Me, the Light of the world. My love for you has not gone cold. Turn to Me! I call you each by name. I have sent My comforter to help you, to strengthen you and guide you. Leave all to Me. Only truly believe, with all of your heart, and you will be saved."

YAHUSHUA


John 8:12  Then spake Jesus again unto them, saying, I am the light of the world: he that followeth me shall not walk in darkness, but shall have the light of life. 

Exodus 20:3   Thou shalt have no other gods before me

Mark 1:15   And saying, The time is fulfilled, and the kingdom of God is at hand: repent ye, and believe the gospel. 

Acts 2:38   Then Peter said unto them, Repent, and be baptized every one of you in the name of Jesus Christ for the remission of sins, and ye shall receive the gift of the Holy Ghost. 

John 14:16   And I will pray the Father, and he shall give you another Comforter, that he may abide with you for ever;

"Turn to me", an old hymn, has lyrics very fitting:

Turn to me, oh man and be saved, says the Lord, for I am God
there is no other, none beside Me, I call your name
I am He that comforts you, who are you to be afraid
of flesh that fades is made like the grass of the field, soon to wither
listen to Me My people, give ear to Me My nations
A law will go forth from Me and My justice for a light to the people 
Lift up your eyes to the Heavens and look at the earth down below
the heavens will vanish like smoke and the earth will wear out like the garment

Here is a beautiful video to the song. I pray it touches your heart today.