Monday, October 8, 2012

VISION OF YESHUA TIGHTENING ARMOR

Three mornings ago, I had another vision. While I was praying, I found myself standing in a scene of all white, and I was wearing a coat of armor. Yeshua suddenly appeared in front of me, and very slowly and methodically, He began to adjust my armor, one strap at a time. He began at my legs, tightening the straps there and adjusting them to make sure they were fitting perfectly. He then moved up to the armor on my thigh, up to my arm, and then to my back. He re-fitted the breastplate from the back, and then re-tied it to make sure it was fitting snugly on me, just the way it should for my size. He placed His hands on the helmet before walking around to my right. After finishing the adjustments on that side, He stood in front of me with His hands on my chest. I was crying, feeling extremely overwhelmed and humbled. It was so hard to speak. I said to Him, 'I am not worthy that you should be doing this for me, not you Yeshua.' He simply smiled keeping His hands on my chest over my heart and said, " I will always be with you. You are worthy, worthy through Me. We can do this, and we will do this."  End of vision.

These experiences are things that words can not accurately describe. The God of the Universe loves each and every one of us with all the love in the world. I have never felt so much love and so much peace in my entire life. It was if I was all that mattered at that moment. His love is so pure, and so completely consuming, a consuming fire in my spirit! It was hours before I could stop crying, crying because of the love I felt being poured out for me. Yeshua wants all of you to know, He loves us all this much. No one could ever care for us as completely as He does. His arms are always open, He is always, always standing before us, waiting for us to embrace Him in return. He is preparing His bride for the final battle, and He is examining every one of us, checking our armor, adjusting and tightening and strengthening us for what lies directly ahead. We each have a very specific calling, and mission in the Kingdom, and He uniquely and lovingly prepares each one according to His purposes. Never believe the lie of the enemy that what you do is not important enough, or that you don't matter in this world. We are CHOSEN!!! Chosen by the King of the Universe!!!

I talked with my husband and short while later, only to find out that late the night before, his specific prayer to Yeshua was for Him to 'tighten the armor around me and strengthen me'. Hallelujah Lord Yeshua! My daughters and I then gathered together in prayer, rejoicing over this experience. Yeshua then manifested Himself again as we were praying. During my prayers with the girls, I was praying that He would manifest powerfully in their lives as well, and strengthen them for their calling and purpose. Yeshua was so very present amongst us, we could feel Him all around us with the angels. After we finished praying, one of my  daughters shares with me that while we were praying, Yeshua was standing behind us, His arms stretched straight out to the sides. He was holding back many demons in the room who were trying to get at us while we were praying, and she watched in her spirit as He held them back until we were done praying, then the demons disappeared! Praise you Yeshua!

I share these experiences with you because I am led by His spirit to do so, as He wants His body, His church to be edified and encouraged. I pray He will always keep my humble, that He would purify my heart each and every day. I am not worthy of anything of the Kingdom, except through my precious Lord Jesus, who shed His blood for all, for YOU, for every sin, for all time. Why choose any other way when the King of Kings, and the Lord of Lords, reaches out continually to you for the most pure relationship you will ever experience, and not just for a time, but for eternity! What a treasure we have in Him!!! Thank you my Saviour.

I am re-posting a video that I feel is one of the most powerful I've ever seen, about the importance of having our armor on, and telling others of the love Yeshua has for them. It will follow the scripture below. God bless every one of you that read this, and you are daily in my prayers. 


Romans 8:35-39

King James Version (KJV)
35 Who shall separate us from the love of Christ? shall tribulation, or distress, or persecution, or famine, or nakedness, or peril, or sword?
36 As it is written, For thy sake we are killed all the day long; we are accounted as sheep for the slaughter.
37 Nay, in all these things we are more than conquerors through him that loved us.
38 For I am persuaded, that neither death, nor life, nor angels, nor principalities, nor powers, nor things present, nor things to come,
39 Nor height, nor depth, nor any other creature, shall be able to separate us from the love of God, which is in Christ Jesus our Lord.

2 Corinthians 4:7

But we have this treasure in earthen vessels, that the excellency of the power may be of God, and not of us.


Ephesians 6:10-18

10 Finally, my brethren, be strong in the Lord, and in the power of his might.
11 Put on the whole armour of God, that ye may be able to stand against the wiles of the devil.
12 For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places.
13 Wherefore take unto you the whole armour of God, that ye may be able to withstand in the evil day, and having done all, to stand.
14 Stand therefore, having your loins girt about with truth, and having on the breastplate of righteousness;
15 And your feet shod with the preparation of the gospel of peace;
16 Above all, taking the shield of faith, wherewith ye shall be able to quench all the fiery darts of the wicked.
17 And take the helmet of salvation, and the sword of the Spirit, which is the word of God:
18 Praying always with all prayer and supplication in the Spirit, and watching thereunto with all perseverance and supplication for all saints;


Matthew 28:20

20 Teaching them to observe all things whatsoever I have commanded you: and, lo, I am with you always, even unto the end of the world. Amen.


John 17:11-19

11 And now I am no more in the world, but these are in the world, and I come to thee. Holy Father, keep through thine own name those whom thou hast given me, that they may be one, as we are.
12 While I was with them in the world, I kept them in thy name: those that thou gavest me I have kept, and none of them is lost, but the son of perdition; that the scripture might be fulfilled.
13 And now come I to thee; and these things I speak in the world, that they might have my joy fulfilled in themselves.
14 I have given them thy word; and the world hath hated them, because they are not of the world, even as I am not of the world.
15 I pray not that thou shouldest take them out of the world, but that thou shouldest keep them from the evil.
16 They are not of the world, even as I am not of the world.
17 Sanctify them through thy truth: thy word is truth.
18 As thou hast sent me into the world, even so have I also sent them into the world.
19 And for their sakes I sanctify myself, that they also might be sanctified through the truth.


Hebrews 13:5-6

5 Let your conversation be without covetousness; and be content with such things as ye have: for he hath said, I will never leave thee, nor forsake thee.
So that we may boldly say, The Lord is my helper, and I will not fear what man shall do unto me.


Proverbs 2:7-9

He layeth up sound wisdom for the righteous: he is a buckler to them that walk uprightly.
He keepeth the paths of judgment, and preserveth the way of his saints.
Then shalt thou understand righteousness, and judgment, and equity; yea, every good path.


Proverbs 30:5

Every word of God is pure: he is a shield unto them that put their trust in him.