Monday, January 14, 2013

THE BATTLE BELONGS TO THE LORD

While praying this morning and asking Yeshua to remove the burden of anxiety that was attempting to distract me from Him, He spoke a few comforting words. I have been very aware of an increasing activity in the last few months in the spiritual realm, and He did confirm that conditions have indeed escalated. Situations and people are not always what they seem, and I'm beginning to understand that we must prepare not only for the expected, but for the unexpected. He spoke very recently about the enemy being so close, even at our doors, and I have heard from several close to me that indeed they are experiencing a level of evil like never before. We need to remember, that the division and strife will first begin with Yeshua separating the wheat and the chaff in the family and closest of friends, and then He moves out from there. The body of Christ is being cleansed and purged and refined. My prayer is that His words comfort you as they do me, and we all continue to draw closer to Him as a result.

My daugher, you are experiencing a level of intensity not previously felt. The battle in the spirit realm rages on, and many, many of My saints are feeling the seriousness of the times in which you live. Yes, the enemy has gotten extremely close with some of you, and it will take all of your focus on Me for you to stand in the midst of the throngs of wickedness thrown at you and your loved ones. I come not as the lamb for slaughter this time, but as the Lion of Judah who will conquer with the Sword of My Spirit. If your house is built upon Me, your Rock, you will come through each attack victorious. But woe to those who are lukewarm and believe in their own power and strength to endure. They will find very soon that they are nothing in their own abilities, and they will fall. I have given you the tools you need to endure. It is up to you to obey, study My Word daily, and look to Me for everything. I alone can sustain you through any trial, and I have given you the power to repel all evil. My blood, and My name is all you need. Remember My beloved, when attacks come at you, you need to plead My blood covering over you and those you love, pray My name, repeatedly, and the enemy must flee. The battle is not yours to fight, it belongs to Me. I have conquered sin and death and sickness and all forms of evil for ALL TIME. The battle is won! Guard your hearts and your minds. Of this I can not stress enough. The enemy is very cunning, and so many of My people are falling into his traps. He seeks to devour and destroy you as he whispers in the dark, but I will always come as truth and light. You are experiencing a great, great shifting now in this earth, and My people shall rejoice as My Kingdom becomes manifest once and for all. Expect the unexpected, and do not rely on anything to remain constant other than Me. In your world, there are no constants, and so it is I alone you must seek. There will be great upheaval, and you know not when I will call upon you to do mighty deeds for My Kingdom, and so you must remain prepared in your hearts. Do not sway, do not doubt Me. You will see miraculous events amongst the tribulations. I will be known on this earth and My voice will be heard. Do not underestimate the seriousness of the times in which you live! Ready yourselves, for My Kingdom is come! I wish that it would be on this earth as it is in Heaven. Heads high My chosen ones, I do not tarry much longer! Remember you follow the only true King!!

Yeshua, the Lion of the Tribe of Judah

1 Samuel 17:45,46

King James Version (KJV)
45 Then said David to the Philistine, Thou comest to me with a sword, and with a spear, and with a shield: but I come to thee in the name of the Lord of hosts, the God of the armies of Israel, whom thou hast defied.
 47 And all this assembly shall know that the Lord saveth not with sword and spear: for the battle is the Lord's, and he will give you into our hands.


Isaiah 45:5

I am the Lord, and there is none else, there is no God beside me: I girded (equipped) thee, though thou hast not known me:


John 10:10

10 The thief cometh not, but for to steal, and to kill, and to destroy: I am come that they might have life, and that they might have it more abundantly.


Matthew 6:10

10 Thy kingdom come, Thy will be done in earth, as it is in heaven.


Proverbs 4:23

23 Keep thy heart with all diligence; for out of it are the issues of life.


1 Corinthians 15:58

58 Therefore, my beloved brethren, be ye stedfast, unmoveable, always abounding in the work of the Lord, forasmuch as ye know that your labour is not in vain in the Lord.


Revelation 5:5

And one of the elders saith unto me, Weep not: behold, the Lion of the tribe of Judah, the Root of David, hath prevailed to open the book, and to loose the seven seals thereof.