Wednesday, July 31, 2013

A NEW PARADIGM COMES WITH THIS EVENT

There is a glory coming upon you My chosen ones that will serve to equip you completely for your Heavenly orders. I have spoken of a separation of wheat and chaff, sheep and goats, and it is time for this to be finalized in your realm. You were birthed for such a time as this My Beloved. What you are about to experience is a paradigm shift. Truth will be revealed like never before. You will see beyond the veil as all will be exposed to My Light. In the outer darkness that will surround you, I and I alone will shine brilliantly and appear All Consuming. All deception and false teachings about who I AM will be shattered. All of mankind will see its weakness and dependency when confronted with Pure Love and Pure Truth. Then comes your choice. Will you continue on your path of destruction, in covenant with satan himself, or will you choose to allow Me to flood your souls with My love and mercy, and bring your spirits back into alignment with your true identity in Me? I will not do this again, as My Second Coming draws nearer each day, you must make the choice at this time for your eternal destination. All will be made clear to you. Nothing will remain hidden from you. Choose Me and We will then bring in the greatest harvest of all time. All of Heaven anticipates this glorious revelation. I pour out My love to you all, be ONE in My heart. 

Your Saviour, The Redeemer of all who desire Me


Psalm 43:3

King James Version (KJV)
O send out thy light and thy truth: let them lead me; let them bring me unto thy holy hill, and to thy tabernacles.


John 8:32

32 And ye shall know the truth, and the truth shall make you free.


John 14:17

17 Even the Spirit of truth; whom the world cannot receive, because it seeth him not, neither knoweth him: but ye know him; for he dwelleth with you, and shall be in you.


John 17:17

17 Sanctify them through thy truth: thy word is truth.