Sunday, July 14, 2013

YOU ARE LOVED BY THE KING

I want My dear children to know that they should not be troubled or concerned because they don't feel I am speaking to them. I have a very unique and personal relationship with each one of you individually, and I use various methods to communicate to you My heart and My will. To some, I will speak inner thoughts that are similar to hearing with your earthly ears. To others, I speak through an unction, or emotion you suddenly have that you did not imagine yourselves. Many times, you will experience a message from Me in a song lyric, a quote in something you read, or simply a glance at My beautiful creation in nature. It could be a gentle word from a friend or loved one, or a kind look from a stranger as you walk down the street. You see, I am speaking in many, many, different ways, and any attempt to categorize Me and put limitations on Me by saying I only talk to a special few, is only your fear. I am as close as your next breath, and I see you all the same. I do not favor anyone over another, therefore I could not possible 'speak' as you see it, to one or several of you, and not 'speak' to others of you as well. I love you all equally, and there is always a divine order to what I communicate and when, seasons for everything. The only time I would not be able to talk with you or express My heart is if there is unconfessed sin in your life. If you are haboring bitterness, unforgiveness, anger, judgement, or simply do not have charity, love, for all others, then you will be prevented from hearing My instructions and Will for your life. So rest in My heart dear ones, I embrace all of you seeking Me with all your heart and always, always remember, you are loved by The King!

King Messiah


Acts 10:34

King James Version (KJV)
34 Then Peter opened his mouth, and said, Of a truth I perceive that God is no respecter of persons


Proverbs 28:13

13 He that covereth his sins shall not prosper: but whoso confesseth and forsaketh them shall have mercy.


John 13:34

34 A new commandment I give unto you, That ye love one another; as I have loved you, that ye also love one another.


Ecclesiastes 3:1

To every thing there is a season, and a time to every purpose under the heaven: