Saturday, April 5, 2014

THE WINDOWS OF HEAVEN HAVE OPENED FOR MY BRIDE

Behold, I reveal to you a mystery. I have prepared a work in My chosen ones that has not been done since the beginning. Read My Word concerning My first man Adam. What was done in the beginning will again be so in you My children, My Bride. I will glorify Myself in you, in your emptied and surrendered vessels. Not since the Garden has man operated as One with His Creator, but I tell you now, it will be so once again. Know this too My loves, it has begun. I am pouring out My Spirit upon all who seek Me, and I am re-aligning to the very depths of your being, your true selves, My pure design, the image of the One true God in you. Meditate on the incredible blessing that is bestowed upon you at this time! You will function as One with Me your Creator, We will move and think and speak as One, as it was intended from the beginning. You will speak only love and those you encounter will experience only peace and light and righteousness from on High. The windows of Heaven have opened for you and your prayers are counted, each one, and are answered this day! The veil is lifting and your understanding will be magnified greatly. Come to the foot of My cross daily and I will shower you with wisdom and knowledge from above. Rise above these your current circumstances here and spend as much time now as you desire in the Kingdom of My Heart. The more intimate you are with Me, the better I am able to equip you and prepare you for the great deceptions which are upon you. Only you who stand on the solid ground of My Word will have complete peace when the rest of the world is severely tested. Much evil is planned against you but it can not prevail. Continue to wash your garments in the blood of My sacrifice, and I will continue to pour upon you My living water and My oil of anointing. You have entered extremely turbulent times My children , but you do not walk this alone. I am your Blessed Hope, and through My indwelling of your hearts, We will bring so many out of the darkness. You will only be required to endure for a short time before I gather you to Myself. Be sober, be vigilant, be watchful, and do not cease to pray. Intercede always for the lost. Open your hearts more to receive this Holy indwelling and I will come powerfully. SHALOM

Yahushua


Genesis 1:27

King James Version (KJV)
27 So God created man in his own image, in the image of God created he him; male and female created he them.


Genesis 3:8


And they heard the voice of the Lord God walking in the garden in the cool of the day: and Adam and his wife hid themselves from the presence of the Lord God amongst the trees of the garden.


John 16:14


14 He shall glorify me: for he shall receive of mine, and shall shew it unto you.


Malachi 3:10


10 Bring ye all the tithes into the storehouse, that there may be meat in mine house, and prove me now herewith, saith the Lord of hosts, if I will not open you the windows of heaven, and pour you out a blessing, that there shall not be room enough to receive it.


2 Corinthians 3:14


14 But their minds were blinded: for until this day remaineth the same vail untaken away in the reading of the old testament; which vail is done away in Christ.


Psalm 40:1-4



1I waited patiently for the Lord; and he inclined unto me, and heard my cry.

He brought me up also out of an horrible pit, out of the miry clay, and set my feet upon a rock, and established my goings.
And he hath put a new song in my mouth, even praise unto our God: many shall see it, and fear, and shall trust in the Lord.
Blessed is that man that maketh the Lord his trust, and respecteth not the proud, nor such as turn aside to lies.


Ecclesiastes 9:8


Let thy garments be always white; and let thy head lack no ointment.



Titus 2:13


13 Looking for that blessed hope, and the glorious appearing of the great God and our Saviour Jesus Christ;