Monday, July 6, 2015

THE HOUR OF TRIAL AND TESTING IS HERE-REMEMBER ME AND I WILL REMEMBER YOU

You would do well children to remember Me, for in your remembrance of Me, I will remember you. 

Great and terrible things are upon you and only those who remember Me and My sacrifice, who have hid themselves under My robe of righteousness, who have prayed to be holy as I am holy, will I remember when judgment falls. 

Draw near to Me and I will draw near to you. Is this not what My word teaches? For all who call upon My name shall be saved. Even in your most dark hour, I will never abandon you. Always remember the love that was poured out for you that day as I hung upon the cross; a love eternal and a love unconditional, a sacrifice that only One ever made. 

I am that One.
I am the only One, true and living God. 
There is none else besides Me.

I am the vine and you are the branches, but you must be grafted into Me, the Source and Root of all. You must abide in Me and I in you. 

Nothing else matters..

Cling to Me, your Rock, your Refuge, your High Tower, your Fortress. I am the Rock of Ages. I am He who has conquered death.

 I Am that I Am. 

I am He who was, who is, and who is coming, coming for a people who remember Me in all that they do. A people who place Me first in their hearts and in their minds, a people that praise My holy name, a people that worship in spirit and in truth, a people that are looking for Me to come for them. I come for a people that live My Word and know that I am the Redeemer of all. 

How great a love is this? That I, the only One would lay down My life for you, My friends, My sons and My daughters, the first-fruits of My Father's house.

The hour of trial and testing is here. 

Remember Me and I will remember you.


YAHUSHUA


Isaiah 61:10King James Version (KJV)

10 I will greatly rejoice in the Lord, my soul shall be joyful in my God; for he hath clothed me with the garments of salvation, he hath covered me with the robe of righteousness, as a bridegroom decketh himself with ornaments, and as a bride adorneth herself with her jewels.


1 Peter 1:16King James Version (KJV)

16 Because it is written, Be ye holy; for I am holy.


James 4:8King James Version (KJV)

Draw nigh to God, and he will draw nigh to you. Cleanse your hands, ye sinners; and purify your hearts, ye double minded.


Acts 2:21King James Version (KJV)

21 And it shall come to pass, that whosoever shall call on the name of the Lord shall be saved.


Jeremiah 10:6King James Version (KJV)

Forasmuch as there is none like unto thee, O Lord; thou art great, and thy name is great in might.


John 15:4-7King James Version (KJV)

Abide in me, and I in you. As the branch cannot bear fruit of itself, except it abide in the vine; no more can ye, except ye abide in me.
I am the vine, ye are the branches: He that abideth in me, and I in him, the same bringeth forth much fruit: for without me ye can do nothing.
If a man abide not in me, he is cast forth as a branch, and is withered; and men gather them, and cast them into the fire, and they are burned.
If ye abide in me, and my words abide in you, ye shall ask what ye will, and it shall be done unto you.


Psalm 18:2King James Version (KJV)

The Lord is my rock, and my fortress, and my deliverer; my God, my strength, in whom I will trust; my buckler, and the horn of my salvation, and my high tower.


Isaiah 26:4King James Version (KJV)

Trust ye in the Lord for ever: for in the Lord Jehovah is everlasting strength:


1 Corinthians 15:55-57King James Version (KJV)

55 O death, where is thy sting? O grave, where is thy victory?
56 The sting of death is sin; and the strength of sin is the law.
57 But thanks be to God, which giveth us the victory through our Lord Jesus Christ.


Exodus 3:14King James Version (KJV)

14 And God said unto Moses, I Am That I Am: and he said, Thus shalt thou say unto the children of Israel, I Am hath sent me unto you.


Revelation 1:8King James Version (KJV)

I am Alpha and Omega, the beginning and the ending, saith the Lord, which is, and which was, and which is to come, the Almighty.


John 4:24King James Version (KJV)

24 God is a Spirit: and they that worship him must worship him in spirit and in truth.


Revelation 3:10King James Version (KJV)

10 Because thou hast kept the word of my patience, I also will keep thee from the hour of temptation, which shall come upon all the world, to try them that dwell upon the earth.