Saturday, September 26, 2015

LOVE-WHAT MORE IS THERE TO TELL YOU??

Love is what held Me to that cross and love is what will hold you here. For don't you see? Love is all there is. Love conquers all things, love forbears all things. Without love, all would unravel. When persecuted, bleed love. When those you love the most mistreat you, love. When the pain of a broken heart seems more than you can bear, remember..love will endure, love has the victory.

 Love is patient, when those closest to you have no patience for My words through you. Love is gentle, and will not argue. Love stands in truth, and has no need to defend. Love forgets the hurts of others, and only seeks reconciliation. Love refuses to judge, for I am the only Just Lawgiver. Love is the dividing factor between those who know Me, and those who do not. Love is the healing balm for every injury, no matter how great or small. 

Love is the narrow path, the much less traveled path, that can only lead to Me. Love is why I came- love is why you are here. Love will always remain, for it cannot die. My love is infinite, it is limitless, it is ever-expanding. There are no bounds to what My love can do, in and through you. You were created in My image, in love, to be love. 

Love is the answer to all things. When all else fades and this earth passes away, only love will remain. When the pain is the greatest, when you feel it's just too much, remember Me. I bore the weight of the world's sins for all time on that cross that day. I died a physical death for the sake of love. My love in you will see you through all things. 

See the wounds inflicted by others as yet another opportunity to share in My sufferings and in My sorrows. It is in doing so, that you will find the greatest peace, and find your eternal rest in the arms of your loving Savior and Lord of All. 

Know love, and you will know only peace in the midst of the storms and darkness of this life. 

What more is there to tell you??

YAHUSHUA


1 Corinthians 13King James Version (KJV)

13 Though I speak with the tongues of men and of angels, and have not charity, I am become as sounding brass, or a tinkling cymbal.
And though I have the gift of prophecy, and understand all mysteries, and all knowledge; and though I have all faith, so that I could remove mountains, and have not charity, I am nothing.
And though I bestow all my goods to feed the poor, and though I give my body to be burned, and have not charity, it profiteth me nothing.
Charity suffereth long, and is kind; charity envieth not; charity vaunteth not itself, is not puffed up,
Doth not behave itself unseemly, seeketh not her own, is not easily provoked, thinketh no evil;
Rejoiceth not in iniquity, but rejoiceth in the truth;
Beareth all things, believeth all things, hopeth all things, endureth all things.
Charity never faileth: but whether there be prophecies, they shall fail; whether there be tongues, they shall cease; whether there be knowledge, it shall vanish away.
For we know in part, and we prophesy in part.
10 But when that which is perfect is come, then that which is in part shall be done away.
11 When I was a child, I spake as a child, I understood as a child, I thought as a child: but when I became a man, I put away childish things.
12 For now we see through a glass, darkly; but then face to face: now I know in part; but then shall I know even as also I am known.
13 And now abideth faith, hope, charity, these three; but the greatest of these is charity.