Wednesday, September 2, 2015

THE FALLEN ONES ARE RELEASED, BE SEALED AS THE ARK DOOR IS CLOSING

I am Lord of all creation, He who holds all things in His hands, He who is the Maker and Author of all that you know. He comes to you this day and again implores you to repent. As My Word speaks, as it was in the beginning, so will it be now in the end of days. 

REPENT AND PREPARE YE THE WAY OF THE LORD, FOR SURELY THE KING IS COMING! 

THE CUP OF INDIGNATION IS FULL AND JUDGMENT WILL BE POURED OUT!

Just as Noah in his great faith prepared an ark to the saving of his family, I too have given you instructions, My counsel and My wisdom so that you too would be prepared. You must enter into the Ark, the Ark which is Me. You must be clothed in My Righteousness and clothed in My most holy and precious Blood. You must be sealed for your protection, you and those that you love, for I tell you again, the days of grace are ending. There is only a breath of your linear time remaining for those who have not chosen to obey, repent and surrender all to Me, to enter into this My Heart and My Ark of protection, for the season of judgment is upon you. 

Those who have not been sealed will remain to experience great tribulation on this earth. I have appointed times and seasons for all things. Have I not shown My great and mighty work in the stars of the heavens? Do the sun and the moon not come and go at My bidding? Have I not placed these signs there for you to see and know the season you are in? I always prepare those that I love, those that have ears to hear. Do you not see the season you are in? Do you not feel the nearness of My coming?Just as it was in the days of Noah, when the abomination had reached its height and the sins of My people I could bear no more, then-destruction came. And so, too, will this be your reality. I will wipe away all that is not of Me. I am coming to cleanse and to purify this earth and to make all things new. This time I purify with fire and with smoke.

I have spoken of the gates of hell being opened. Know that they are among you now, these fallen ones, these wicked and rebellious beings, these ones who have committed the most heinous of sins in that they have tried to exalt themselves above Me, their Creator. These are the ones who have been released. This is the darkness that is now covering this earth. These are the ones that I am giving the wicked over to. I will use these beings that the unrighteous and sinful have so desired; these ones I will use to inflict the greatest punishment, for you My disobedient ones will receive all that you have asked for. You have chosen your god, and it is not I. They will have their way with you, as you have granted them permission in your choice not to accept Me as your Savior.

For those of My children who are obedient, who come to Me daily in humility and surrender, who spend time with Me and desire to know Me more, to you who have My protection and My seal and are covered in My blood, to you I will manifest Myself powerfully. You will be given instructions and great counsel, so fear not what you will see, what you will hear, and all the evil that will be perpetuated around you. 

For My command has gone out, touch not My anointed ones! My angelic realm stands armed and ready. Continue to prepare your hearts for you know not which hour I come for you. 

Many will die in their sins. Do not be counted among these. I have given My daughter more of these words to release at My timing, so know that you will not be without instruction, counsel and wisdom for these times. Continue to make straight your paths, walking in holiness and purity and righteousness. 

Remember to walk in the power and authority that has been granted to you as heirs to My Kingdom. Be bold in professing all that you know of Me. Shout from the rooftops all you have heard in your secret places! Victory belongs to the redeemed!

MAKE EVERY MOMENT COUNT CHILDREN!

BE SOBER AND BE VIGILANT. YOU CAN ONLY LISTEN TO ME NOW. STAY VERY NEAR TO ME AND I WILL GUARD AND PROTECT MY OWN. 

LOOK UP! FOR YOUR REDEMPTION DRAWS NIGH!!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

YAHUSHUA THE LION  WHOSE VOICE THUNDERS IN THE HEAVENS, ABOVE THE EARTH, AND BELOW

YAHUSHUA-THE MAKER AND CREATOR OF ALL

I AM HE WHO HOLDS ALL THINGS IN MY HANDS

FEAR ME THE LORD YOUR GOD




Isaiah 40:3 KJV

The voice of him that crieth in the wilderness, Prepare ye the way of the Lord, make straight in the desert a highway for our God.


Matthew 24:37 

37 But as the days of Noah were, so shall also the coming of the Son of man be.


Revelation 14:10 

10 The same shall drink of the wine of the wrath of God, which is poured out without mixture into the cup of his indignation; and he shall be tormented with fire and brimstone in the presence of the holy angels, and in the presence of the Lamb:


Hebrews 11:7 

By faith Noah, being warned of God of things not seen as yet, moved with fear, prepared an ark to the saving of his house; by the which he condemned the world, and became heir of the righteousness which is by faith.


Revelation 3:18

18 I counsel thee to buy of me gold tried in the fire, that thou mayest be rich; and white raiment, that thou mayest be clothed, and that the shame of thy nakedness do not appear; and anoint thine eyes with eyesalve, that thou mayest see.


Genesis 1:14 

14 And God said, Let there be lights in the firmament of the heaven to divide the day from the night; and let them be for signs, and for seasons, and for days, and years:


Leviticus 23:2 

Speak unto the children of Israel, and say unto them, Concerning the feasts of the Lord, which ye shall proclaim to be holy convocations, even these are my feasts.


Zephaniah 1:14,15 

14 The great day of the Lord is near, it is near, and hasteth greatly, even the voice of the day of the Lord: the mighty man shall cry there bitterly.
15 That day is a day of wrath, a day of trouble and distress, a day of wasteness and desolation, a day of darkness and gloominess, a day of clouds and thick darkness,


Psalm 19:1-4 

1 The heavens declare the glory of God; and the firmament sheweth his handywork.
Day unto day uttereth speech, and night unto night sheweth knowledge.
There is no speech nor language, where their voice is not heard.
Their line is gone out through all the earth, and their words to the end of the world. In them hath he set a tabernacle for the sun,


Psalm 104:19 

19 He appointed the moon for seasons: the sun knoweth his going down.


Luke 21:25, 28 

25 And there shall be signs in the sun, and in the moon, and in the stars; and upon the earth distress of nations, with perplexity; the sea and the waves roaring
28 And when these things begin to come to pass, then look up, and lift up your heads; for your redemption draweth nigh.


Acts 2:18-21

18 And on my servants and on my handmaidens I will pour out in those days of my Spirit; and they shall prophesy:
19 And I will shew wonders in heaven above, and signs in the earth beneath; blood, and fire, and vapour of smoke:
20 The sun shall be turned into darkness, and the moon into blood, before the great and notable day of the Lord come:
21 And it shall come to pass, that whosoever shall call on the name of the Lord shall be saved.


Malachi 3:3 

And he shall sit as a refiner and purifier of silver: and he shall purify the sons of Levi, and purge them as gold and silver, that they may offer unto the Lord an offering in righteousness.


Zechariah 13:9 

And I will bring the third part through the fire, and will refine them as silver is refined, and will try them as gold is tried: they shall call on my name, and I will hear them: I will say, It is my people: and they shall say, The Lord is my God.


Jude 6 

And the angels which kept not their first estate, but left their own habitation, he hath reserved in everlasting chains under darkness unto the judgment of the great day.

Genesis 6: 1-7 King James Version (KJV)
1 And it came to pass, when men began to multiply on the face of the earth, and daughters were born unto them,
That the sons of God saw the daughters of men that they were fair; and they took them wives of all which they chose.
And the Lord said, My spirit shall not always strive with man, for that he also is flesh: yet his days shall be an hundred and twenty years.
There were giants in the earth in those days; and also after that, when the sons of God came in unto the daughters of men, and they bare children to them, the same became mighty men which were of old, men of renown.
And God saw that the wickedness of man was great in the earth, and that every imagination of the thoughts of his heart was only evil continually.
And it repented the Lord that he had made man on the earth, and it grieved him at his heart.
And the Lord said, I will destroy man whom I have created from the face of the earth; both man, and beast, and the creeping thing, and the fowls of the air; for it repenteth me that I have made them.


Isaiah 14:12 

12 How art thou fallen from heaven, O Lucifer, son of the morning! how art thou cut down to the ground, which didst weaken the nations!



Psalm 105:15

15 Saying, Touch not mine anointed, and do my prophets no harm.


John 8:24

24 I said therefore unto you, that ye shall die in your sins: for if ye believe not that I am he, ye shall die in your sins


Proverbs 3:6 

 In all thy ways acknowledge him, and he shall direct thy paths.



Matthew 10:27

27 What I tell you in darkness, that speak ye in light: and what ye hear in the ear, that preach ye upon the housetops.


James 4:8

Draw nigh to God, and he will draw nigh to you. Cleanse your hands, ye sinners; and purify your hearts, ye double minded.