Monday, December 14, 2015

FOR YOUR SAKE I WILL SHORTEN THE DAYS

Remember My child why I have placed you here. Remember you are that little paper boat placed in My River of Life, without a motor, without paddles, without a means to steer yourselves. This is done for a reason. When I am the River, when you abide in My flow, you have no need to concern yourselves with the direction your little boats sail, for abiding in Me provides you with the comfort and peace of knowing you are in My hands always, under My protection, and I will take you where I would have you go. 

I am the Way... this you know, so fear not the waters I am taking you into. The unbelieving will always take the easier path, focused on what makes them more comfortable, the wide road more traveled. Wide is the gate that leads to destruction, and although they are unaware, this seemingly easier road leads to death and darkness. Many of My remnant would want to be pulled towards this path of least resistance as well, away from the stones and the obstacles and the steep drops up ahead. However, you are purposed to face these challenges head on, undaunted and unafraid of the turbulence. For it is in and through these turbulent experiences that you are drawn into a deeper and more intimate relationship with your Creator. It is here in this place that I pour out My wisdom and knowledge, and keys to a new understanding and revelation are unlocked. 

I tell you this, you have entered a time of great turbulence and you must face the rapids, for the season you have entered is like no other.  Your way at times will seem insecure and treacherous. Your little boats may take on water. Radical change is upon you, and the waves of judgment will be formidable and fierce, yet when you remain in full surrender and trust, I assure you, I will be the One steering you and ensuring your protection through it all. You must be flexible to the direction I will take you in, and you must not attempt to divert your paths in any way, for My will is where you must stay. 

For you see, your lives up to this point have been the training you needed in order to come to this place where you can allow Me full control of every aspect of your lives. In this manner, you will be the example the lost will need in order to learn what you have learned, in that I wish not one would be lost. I will send many your way, and they will be desperate for truth, and desperate to know the way, My way-- EVERLASTING TRUTH. You will show them mercy and grace, compassion and love, just as I have shown you. You will teach them My wisdom, My ways, and together they will join you on this journey in the River of Life without a worldly means to control their destinies, as only I, the Great Shepherd leads His flock to safety. 

Prepare My remnant, for I do not wish you to become overwhelmed at what I am about to do. The hour is come. 
For your sake, however, I will shorten the days. 

Now My loves...

BE ABOUT MY FATHER'S BUSINESS...

YAHUSHUA YOUR CAPTAIN 


John 14:6King James Version (KJV)


Jesus saith unto him, I am the way, the truth, and the life: no man cometh unto the Father, but by me.


Matthew 6:10King James Version (KJV)

10 Thy kingdom come, Thy will be done in earth, as it is in heaven.


Matthew 7:13-14King James Version (KJV)

13 Enter ye in at the strait gate: for wide is the gate, and broad is the way, that leadeth to destruction, and many there be which go in thereat:
14 Because strait is the gate, and narrow is the way, which leadeth unto life, and few there be that find it.


1 Peter 4:12-19King James Version (KJV)

12 Beloved, think it not strange concerning the fiery trial which is to try you, as though some strange thing happened unto you:
13 But rejoice, inasmuch as ye are partakers of Christ's sufferings; that, when his glory shall be revealed, ye may be glad also with exceeding joy.
14 If ye be reproached for the name of Christ, happy are ye; for the spirit of glory and of God resteth upon you: on their part he is evil spoken of, but on your part he is glorified.
15 But let none of you suffer as a murderer, or as a thief, or as an evildoer, or as a busybody in other men's matters.
16 Yet if any man suffer as a Christian, let him not be ashamed; but let him glorify God on this behalf.
17 For the time is come that judgment must begin at the house of God: and if it first begin at us, what shall the end be of them that obey not the gospel of God?
18 And if the righteous scarcely be saved, where shall the ungodly and the sinner appear?
19 Wherefore let them that suffer according to the will of God commit the keeping of their souls to him in well doing, as unto a faithful Creator.


John 10:11King James Version (KJV)

11 I am the good shepherd: the good shepherd giveth his life for the sheep.


Matthew 24:22King James Version (KJV)

22 And except those days should be shortened, there should no flesh be saved: but for the elect's sake those days shall be shortened.


Luke 2:49King James Version (KJV)

49 And he said unto them, How is it that ye sought me? wist ye not that I must be about my Father's business?