Wednesday, January 25, 2017

TELL MY CHILDREN I AM HERE

Message received Jan. 23, 2017

My daughter, I am here, I am here! Do not doubt for a moment that I am with you. Tell all My children I hear every cry of their hearts and I hold every tear. Nothing escapes Me. I know all things as I am the Author of all. 

You have been on a long journey, a process of skilled refining by the fiery trials and tribulations of this life. All you have experienced has led up to this moment. This season of great change. Do not doubt for a single moment that all that I have spoken shall come to pass. Soon you will have more clarity concerning My timing and My design. Trust Me. Obey. This is the most precious gift you could offer Me, your radical faith that you believe I am who I am.

The enemy causes unrest and many of My people are unsettled. This is not from Me. I give you My perfect peace, ad ask you to enter into My rest. I Am will bring order out of chaos and it is My perfect love that casts out all fear. 

Open your hearts fully to receive My complete indwelling. My remnant, prepare yourselves to receive the full measure of My outpouring as I fill you, My vessels, to overflowing. Your Master is completing the final refining in you, My vessels, to fully equip you for all you are about to do for Me to gather the lost and bring them home. Do not resist these last steps, they are essential to mold and shape you into all I have purposed for you in this life. You are ever so near to the finish line. 

Resist the devil and he will flee. Do not believe his lies. Be so careful to not become distracted. Seek Me earnestly for I shall always be found. Continue to give Me your everything, and I will show you wonders you would not have previously believed. I am doing a new and wonderful thing. Such glory awaits those who remain faithful. 

I tell you, I am coming for you, I am coming! 

Be faithful, remain steadfast, have courage, and believe!

I love you My faithful ones, I love you!


YAHUSHUA



Psalm 34:17King James Version (KJV)

17 The righteous cry, and the Lord heareth, and delivereth them out of all their troubles.

1 Peter 4:12-13

12 Beloved, think it not strange concerning the fiery trial which is to try you, as though some strange thing happened unto you:
13 But rejoice, inasmuch as ye are partakers of Christ's sufferings; that, when his glory shall be revealed, ye may be glad also with exceeding joy.

1 John 4:18

18 There is no fear in love; but perfect love casteth out fear: because fear hath torment. He that feareth is not made perfect in love.

1 Peter 1:7

That the trial of your faith, being much more precious than of gold that perisheth, though it be tried with fire, might be found unto praise and honour and glory at the appearing of Jesus Christ:

Isaiah 64:8

But now, O Lord, thou art our father; we are the clay, and thou our potter; and we all are the work of thy hand.

James 4:7

Submit yourselves therefore to God. Resist the devil, and he will flee from you.

Jeremiah 29:13

13 And ye shall seek me, and find me, when ye shall search for me with all your heart.

Isaiah 43:19

19 Behold, I will do a new thing; now it shall spring forth; shall ye not know it? I will even make a way in the wilderness, and rivers in the desert.